Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Brace yourself for a new blog design

As you probably noticed I have slightly changed the design of my blog. I hope you like it and it’s more visually appealing than the previous one. I would be more than grateful for your comments regarding the change. Is it better? Worse? Or maybe something is missing?

I also added new subpages.
On the first one, you can find some information about me and contact details which may, some time, come in handy.
On the second one, there is a list of conferences and talks where I will have (or already had) pleasure to talk and share my ideas. You may find there also a links to slides and videos.

I hope that all changes are steps in the right direction.
I encourage you to write comments and share your ideas or suggestions. If there’s something that you would like to find here - simply leave a comment. It may help me refine the blog even more.
Don’t hesitate, write your opinion and help me improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment